Session proposals that align with the Global Meeting's objectives are more likely to be successful. See how below.
- Seek to provide a space for organisations working on similar topics to connect and discuss.
- Help members feel connected to the global partnership and each other, united in our common case.
- Build solidarity within the movement.
- Connect different stakeholders and actors.
- Generate and/or build on learning about what needs to be done to address child marriage in specific contexts.
- Respond to a clear learning need (see priority themes).
- Reflect on what works and what hasn’t worked.
- Be based on anecdotal or empirical evidence (i.e. a systematic review, research report, programme evaluation, monitoring).
- Catalyse new action and programme design.
- Encourage adoption of new and innovative approaches.
- Encourage use of new tools.